Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Better Late Than Never!

I may be a couple days late but I guess there's nothing wrong with showing appreciate for your Mother any day of the year! You may think you have the best Mother in the world, but I know I do! Ok, so I think it's fair for lots of people to think that. Unfortunately though there's a lot of people out there who know they don't have the best Mother in the world. I feel bad for those people because I couldn't imagine anything but a solid relationship where I'm shown every single day that I am loved by her. She has always let me know how proud she is of me. Some kids will go their whole lives longing to be told this and they never hear it. As proud as she is of me, I am just as proud of her. Every person has a choice of what kind of parent they will be, no matter what your circumstances are. I know as long as I follow in her footsteps my kids will feel the same way about me as I do about her. I love you Momma!

No comments: