Monday, October 29, 2012

Boo Bash Pictures

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had my Boo Bash on Friday night. I keep thinking we are already in November and Halloween was over after that event, but we still have 3 more days of October! 

Here are some highlights from my event!

We turned our Conference Room into a Haunted House! I wish had more pictures! It turned out so great!





All the kids got trick or treat bags for our Treasure Hunt!


Cinderella was there to paint faces and play with the kids!


But my favorite part was Captain Jack Sparrow! If you didn't know any better you would think Johnny Depp lives in the neighborhood! He was amazing! Not only does he look just like him, he stayed in character the entire time. 




One more event down, and just one more big one this year! I'm ready to start planning my 2013 events and making them bigger and better!











1 comment:

Dani said...

WOW!!! He looks JUST like Johnny Depp!! Looks like your Boo Bash was a lot of fun!