Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here! I have my annual Fall Festival this Sunday. It's one of my favorite events. We will have a petting zoo, pony rides, rock wall, hay rides, train rides, bounce houses and obstacle courses, face painting, cotton candy, snow cones  popcorn, boiled peanuts, bbq, and much much more! Woody and Jesse from Toy Story will even be making an appearance. I am so thankful for my job! I love it! 

Here are some pictures from 2 of my September events. 

We had our pool closing party and had those giant water balls in the pool. They were a huge pain in the butt, but the kids loved them! Active Pest Control was also kind enough to donate hamburgers and hot dogs for the event!




Our Concert on the Lawn was made into a Tailgating party. There were some big games on that night, even though Georgia stomped Vandy. 




I made it through September, now I have to get through October with my Fall Festival and Halloween Bash. Then I get to end the year with my favorite event of all, the Christmas Celebration!! Can you believe that the holiday season is upon us?? Where did this year go? 







6 comments:

Sar said...

Those giant water balls look AWESOME! Why were they such a pain?

Happy Thursday, Jennifer!

Anie Chol said...

Fun! Those water balls look like so much fun! Found you from the hop!
Would love a follow back!

14sixty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love you e card pins for this week!! Found you through the link and mingle. I'd love for you to stop by and visit me at Fiddle-dee-dee.
Have a fabulous thursday!!

xo Molly Kay
fiddledd-mollykcash.blogspot.com

joy said...

What a fun event! From thankful thursday. My entry: They laugh at me: willyouhearfromme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Dear Jennifer,
I liked your Thankful Thursday post. I always try to post something thankful on thursdays because I need to be positive and I love alliteration. I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger award on my blog tomorrow. I hope you like it.
www.esthernorinedesigns.blogspot.com

Cami said...

Those events look SO FUN!!! I can't imagine going into one of those huge balls - I'm a chicken...hahah!!

Thanks for linking up with me at First Day of My life for Thankful Thursday <3 Hope you had an amazing weekend!