Monday, June 11, 2012

If Tomorrow Never Comes

I'm writing today with a heavy heart. An extended family member passed away today from a heart attack. I don't know this side of my Mom's family very well but had met them a few times. He has a daughter my age and my heart is broken for the family he leaves behind at such a young age. My mind can not even comprehend the devastation they must feel right now. Losing a parent so suddenly is not something you think about on a daily basis. Make sure the ones you care about know every single day how much you love them. Life is so short and precious so don't ever take your loved ones for granted. I'm so thankful to have been raised in a Christian Family. Although it doesn't make grieving any easier, we are comforted that one day we'll be reunited in Heaven.

To my Momma and Daddy,
I hope you know how much you mean to me. Now that I'm grown and we may not see each other or speak on a daily basis, you are in my thoughts every single day.  I truly feel like no child has ever been loved as much as you love me. You've always let me know how proud you are of me and how much you love me. I am just as proud of you and love you just as much!

No comments: