Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! For those of you who don't already know it, I am a HUGE football fan.  Last night was the kick-off of NFL's pre-season. I'm more of a College Football fan, but hey I'll take it! 
One of my all time favorite Alabama players is Julio Jones and I was so happy when he was chosen to be an Atlanta Falcon! Even though the Falcons lost last night, it was fun watching Julio score the first touchdown of the night!

And then we got to keep the Tide Rolling when the Falcons 3rd string quarterback came in to play! He may not ever be a starting quarterback, but he sure is easy on the eyes! 

This year is going to be extra fun because I finally have another Alabama fan in the group! I met Melanie late in the season last year so I am looking forward to not being the only Rammer Jammer! 

This is pretty much how it will be going down this year. During halftime we'll be flipping over to Tosh.O and laughing til we cry!

Have a fantastic weekend! 

Photobucket

No comments: