Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tailgating Party!

Happy Wednesday! In case anyone has not been keeping up with the College Football Countdown, we are down to 15 days (17 for most teams). 
I am planning my neighborhood's Annual Concert on the Lawn and this year I am aiming for a Tailgating theme. I am trying desperately to get big screen tv's with satellites so we can have some of the games on, but it's been harder than I thought. 
I have a few local vendors that I am really excited about participating. 

Bottles with Benefits will be there. They hand paints wine bottles and wine glasses.
 I'm pretty sure I need this!

First and Ten Gameday Dresses  is also going to participate. 
They sell game day dresses and accessories!

I found First and Ten Gameday Dresses through one of my new favorite blogs- Southern Color on Tailgate Tuesday! I'm hoping I can convince them to also participate in some of my upcoming events! They have done some of the cutest DIY projects!


Be sure to check out all of these websites! They are great!

I am also hoping to have some local vendors participate and bring corn hole and other Tailgating games. We will probably have between 200-300 people at this event. I am trying to find it in my budget to order some wing platters, but am hoping everyone will also bring their own favorite Tailgating snacks to share! If you have any other Tailgating suggestions for me please let me know! 





4 comments:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

You have the coolest job ever!

Carol DeBrock @ Southern Belle Way said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am a recent Texas A&M grad and so happy to be in the SEC now. Newest follower from the link up!

-Carol
http://southernbelleway.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love the football quote! amen!

Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring us in your blog, I really appreciate it! I added your button to my page :)

http://www.firstandtengamedaydresses.com/