Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!


MY TOP 10 PINS THIS WEEK!


Smash Journal! It's like real life Pinterest!

Love this dress. Reminds me of a baseball shirt!

You could hang family pictures or Christmas cards too!

Very clever and extremely useful!

I am trying to remember to thank God everyday for all his many blessings
 before I ask him for even one thing!

Love this so much! For boy or girl!

Fun New Years Eve Countdown!

Handmade Kids Clothes. This is so adorable!

Very thankful for such a loving husband who truly is my best friend!

I actually did buy new curtains at Target yesterday!










4 comments:

Kelly Rowe said...

Thank you so much for linking up to the blog hop! Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors. Cheers!

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com

Danielle said...

Thank you so much for linking up to my Sunday Blog Hop. I am of course following your cute blog. hope to see you next Sunday on Blissful and Domestic:)

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunday%20Blog%20Hop

Lindsey Hohman said...

I love that dress! You could screen print or iron on a braves logo and wear it to a game (depending on ho much it actually costs!) lol... and I also lol'd at the last one.... Target is addicting!

Sabrina Walker said...

I had Smash Books when I was little! I filled them up frequently!