Monday, April 23, 2012

Freezer Meals

I decided to spend a few hours on Sunday putting together some freezer meals for days I just don't feel like cooking! For most of these I will dump them into the crockpot in the morning before work. (Please excuse my blurry picture!) Once I pull these out of the freezer I'll share the outcome and if I added any soups or anything else to them. This is an experiment for sure!


I used Ziplock freezer vacuum bags:


Here's what I made:

POT ROAST: 
Small Roast with sliced Potatoes, Onions, and Carrots

Porkloins: 
I took 1 large Porkloin and cut into thirds. They are the perfect size for 2 people.

Chicken Fajitas: (click to see how they turned out!)
3 Chicken Breasts with Sliced Onions, Red, Yellow, and Orange Peppers.

Chicken and Veggies: 
3 Chicken Breasts with Sliced Onions, Potatoes, and Carrots.

Plain Chicken- 
3 Chicken Breasts. I will probably make something with shredded chicken out of these. 

Cornbread Dressing: (Click for Recipe)
 I made a large batch and got 4 servings out of it. I may experiment and try this in the crockpot. 





1 comment:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

Can't wait to see the outcome :)