Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Link Party!



toogoodintobetrue
It's Tuesday and time to link up your favorite things! 

1. My Dyson Vacuum.
 I've had my share of $100 crappy vacuums. Vacuuming is probably my least favorite chore but I don't mind it as much using my Dyson. It's worth spending a little extra!


2. Heaven is For Real.
I've never been much of a reader but I couldn't put this book down. If you have ANY doubts at all about Heaven please read this book! It's incredible!

3. My Crockpot.
I've become obsessed with my Crockpot. I love having dinner ready when I walk in the door. And usually whatever meat I throw in there is 100% better than cooking it in the oven. 






2 comments:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

I <3 My crockpot too.

Unknown said...

I LOVED that book... gave me chills!