Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Link Party!



toogoodintobetrue

It's Tuesday and time to link up some of your favorite things! It could be your favorite Pins, your favorite hair products, favorite recipes or food. It can be anything!! Tell me what I'm missing out on!

Sushi! I used to be disgusted by it and never wanted to try it. A few months ago for some reason my husband and I started trying it when we'd go for Hibachi and now we are obsessed! We don't get anything too weird, we mostly stick with Crab, Shrimp and Tuna. If you have been scared to try it you really should!


My Michael Kors Iphone Clutch. I LOVE carrying this around when we go some where I don't want to take my purse in. It's the perfect size!

My Publix Iphone App. Every week they have different buy 1 get one free items. You may see these items in the store in the big tubs when you first walk in but I didn't realize how much I was missing out on until I got this app. It shows you every item so I can make my shopping list and know what to look for. It's always stuff I use too! The App was FREE to download!






3 comments:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

I love Sushi too!!! That Iphone case is so pretty.

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous of your Michael Kors clutch!!! It's the one I wanted at Christmas time but it was backordered until February and I forgot about it haha and cancelled the order :( Seeing yours now makes me want it nowww!!!

Earl-Leigh said...

Dang it! I need an iphone. I do most of my grocery shopping at Publix so that app would be a great time/money saver. I almost never look at the paper ads so I miss out on all of the good buy one get ones.