Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Link Up Party!




toogoodintobetrue
It's Tuesday and I'd love for you to share some of your favorite things! It can literally be anything! Your favorite book, movie, pins, recipe, products, services... Tell everyone what they are missing out on!

 Melatonin
I tried this for the first time a couple weeks ago and every night I've taken one it's been the most restful sleep I've ever gotten! What's even better is you don't wake up groggy and feeling drugged like with other sleeping aides. 


Clinique Post Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula
I actually use this anytime I get a breakout and it is usually gone in a day or two. It dries it up really fast!

Keurig
I can't live without my Keurig! I make a to go cup every morning. I love how fast it is because I am always rushing out the door!






No comments: