Friday, March 9, 2012

Crock Pot Pork Chops

I've decided from now on the only way I will cook a pork chop is in the Crock Pot!  They were so juicy and the meat fell right off the bone! Not to mention, easy clean up!
I added some Cream of Mushroom soup on top to give it some flavor. Next time I will try them plain because I think they will have a great flavor all on their own! 
I bought really thick cut pork chops since I have to let them cook on low for over 9 hours. I just added salt and pepper and topped with 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup. 
When I got home I added another can to have some gravy to eat with the white rice I made. 
They were SO delicious! I've made these before on the stove with the mushroom gravy and my husband wasn't a big fan. But I won him over with the Crock Pot version! 



1 comment:

Red Elephant Clothing said...

I'll have to show this to my DH. He says he's not a fan of pork chops unless their fried and even then he doesn't ever want them.