Friday, March 2, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Photobucket

It's my first link up with From My Grey Desk!
 I can't believe it's already Friday.
This week flew by for me since I was off on Monday. I think every week should be a 4 day work week! You need a day to rest, a day to clean and get things done, then a day to rest from all the work you did on your day off!

I am so excited for the weekend. My valentine's present from my husband was Hawks tickets. For 4 years now I've been asking him to take me to a game. I haven't been in probably 10 years. I'm looking forward to a fun date night with him in Atlanta (we live only 30 minutes away but we never venture down there).

Other than that it should be a relaxing weekend! Of course the weekend isn't going to be as nice as it was during the week when we're all working! I do have a couple small projects I want to do around the house. I bought address numbers that I want to add to the house. I think it adds a nice homey touch. 

Another thing I'd like to do is to paint our pantry door.  I found this on Pinterest (of course). I've been wanting to paint the kitchen to give it some color, but that would be a big task, and a lot of color! 

I think I could convince Josh to help me paint just one tiny door! But first I'll have to get some sample colors and have my good friend Lindsey help me pick out the right color! I have to make sure it won't clash with my china. She'll know the perfect match! 

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That door is FABULOUS!!! If I help you.... you have to help me do mine! <3!!

Jennifer Goodin said...

I went to Home Depot during lunch and got some paint samples! How about I'll paint the doors, and you can accent them! I am SO excited to do this!