Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My First Link Party!




toogoodintobetrue

 I'm starting my first link party! Every Tuesday I'd like to share some of my favorite products, services, and everything else!

Here are a few of my favorite things this week...

My new Nike Free Shoes! These tennis shoes are $100 but I got mine for $75 at Finish Line because they were kid shoes. I was about to get an 8 1/2 in the adult size and saw a color I liked better in the kids shoes. I guess they are making kids shoes now to fit adults!

I love Young Living Oils! I have a few of their diffusers that I use to make my house smell fresh and clean! One of my favorite oils is the Lavender. Besides being one of my favorite smells, I use this when I burn myself with my curling iron! If you get burned add a few drops to your skin and it takes the burning sensation away! It really does work! 

If you haven't tried any Philosophy products you are missing out! I use the Purity face wash. It's so thick and creamy that you don't feel like you have to wash your face more than once to get all your makeup off!

1 comment:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

Are you going to do this every Tuesday? I am new to the "Blog World" and this sounds like something I would like to link up to!!