Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Link Up!






toogoodintobetrue

Everyone link up and tell me about some of your favorite products, services, or anything I could be missing out on! 


I actually had to pull this out last night and use it! I had a few bug bites from working outside this past weekend. This is another Young Livings Essential Oil (I have talked about Lavender before). Purification gets rid of the itch from a bug bite! No joke! Just put a couple drops on the bug bite and you won't be scratching anymore!

Toms! If you don't have a pair your feet are really missing out! I was wearing heels everyday to work and now I've been wearing my Toms. They are seriously the most comfortable shoes you can find!
I am one of those that has to have coffee every morning. I was being really bad and going to Starbucks probably 3-4 times a week. At $5 per coffee that started to really add up! I have a Keurig, which I can't live without! I got some new creamer to try and it's amazing! It's Cinnabon flavor! YUM!! 





3 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG!!! I need that bug bite stuff!!!!I was just complaining to my husband about how bad my 2 bug bites are!! I'm definitely going to buy this stuff before summer starts!!

MICHELLE CURRY said...

Love this!! I am dying to get the pink sparkle TOMS and a pair of Red ones.

Jennifer Goodin said...

Thanks for stopping by Amanda! If you go to youngliving.org you can get it there. It's $23 a bottle which is a little pricy but it will last a really long time if that's all you're using it for. It is so worth it!

Michelle, I also have the White sparkly toms and I can't even wear those because they stab the top of my foot for some reason. Maybe I just got a bad shoe. Just make sure you walk around in them in the store before buying them!